Realme is a popular smartphone brand that offers great value for money. However, like any other smartphone brand, Realme phones are not perfect and can have some common issues. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the most common issues faced by Realme phone users, and how to fix them.
- 1 What are Some Common Issues with Realme Phones?
- 2 Select Your Realme Device to Fix Common Problems
- 3 How to Fix Common Realme Phones Issues?
- 4 High Battery Drainage Problem in Realme Phones
- 5 Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Realme Phones
- 6 Realme Phones Stuck on Boot Screen
- 7 Overheating Problem in Realme Phones
- 8 Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Realme Phones
- 9 Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store on Realme Phones
- 10 Bluetooth Issues on Realme Phones
- 11 Text Messages Not Sending in Realme Phones
- 12 Network Problem in Realme Phones
- 13 Realme Phones Camera Issues
- 14 Realme Phones Suddenly Turn OFF and Not Turning ON
- 15 Realme Phones Keeps Restarting
- 16 Ghost Touch Issue on Realme Phones
- 17 Realme Phones GPS Not Working
- 18 Realme Phones Slow Charging
- 19 Apps crashing and freezing on Realme Phones
- 20 Can’t Download Images from WhatsApp on Realme Phones
- 21 Common Troubleshooting Steps for Realme Devices
- 22 Conclusion
What are Some Common Issues with Realme Phones?
One of the most common issues faced by Realme phone users is random shutdowns. This can be caused by a number of factors, such as a faulty battery, an overheating processor, or even a software glitch.
If you are facing this issue, the first thing you should do is to check if your phone’s battery is properly charged. If the battery is low, charge it fully and see if the issue persists.
If the problem still persists, try restarting your phone in Safe Mode and see if that fixes the issue. If not, then you should try factory resetting your phone.
Another common issue faced by Realme phone users is poor battery life. This can be caused by a number of factors, such as power-hungry apps, a bright display, or even a faulty battery.
If you are facing this issue, the first thing you should do is identify the apps that are draining your battery the most.
You can do this by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Usage.
Once you have identified the power-hungry apps, try to limit their usage or uninstall them completely.
If that doesn’t help, then you should try calibrating your phone’s battery. This can be done by going to Settings > Battery > Calibrate Battery.
Another common issue faced by Realme phone users is overheating. This can be caused by a number of factors, such as extended usage, gaming, or even charging the phone while using it.
If you are facing this issue, the first thing you should do is identify the apps that are causing the overheating. You can do this by going to Settings > Battery > Battery Usage.
Once you have identified the problem apps, try to limit their usage or uninstall them completely. If that doesn’t help, then you should try using your Realme phone in Safe Mode.
This will disable all third-party apps and only run the essential apps. If the overheating issue persists even in Safe Mode, then you should try factory resetting your phone.
We have also written dedicated articles for all Realme phones out there.
Select Your Realme Device to Fix Common Problems
- Realme GT2 Explorer Master
- Realme 2
- Realme X9
- Realme C1 (2019)
- Realme 2 Pro
- Realme 1
- Realme C1
- Realme X9 Pro
- Realme U1
- Realme 3
- Realme X
- Realme 3 Pro
- Realme 5
- Realme XT 730G
- Realme C2
- Realme C30
- Realme XT
- Realme 3i
- Realme 5 Pro
- Realme Watch 3
- Realme TechLife Watch R100
- Realme Q
- Realme 9i 5G
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime
- Realme C3 (3 cameras)
- Realme 9i
- Realme 5i
- Realme C2s
- Realme Q5
- Realme V25
- Realme GT Neo 3T
- Realme Narzo 50 5G
- Realme TechLife Watch S100
- Realme Narzo 50
- Realme C3
- Realme C2 2020
- Realme 5s
- Realme V23
- Realme X50 5G (China)
- Realme 9 5G Speed
- Realme 9 Pro+
- Realme Q5 Pro
- Realme X2
- Realme GT2 Pro
- Realme 9 5G
- Realme 9 Pro
- Realme X2 Pro
- Realme 9 5G (India)
- Realme Narzo 50 Pro
- Realme C35
- Realme Pad X
- Realme Q5i
- Realme 6
- Realme X50 Pro 5G
- Realme X50 Pro Player
- Realme Pad Mini
- Realme 9
- Realme GT Neo 3
- Realme Narzo 50A Prime
- Realme Watch
- Realme 6 Pro
- Realme Narzo 10A
- Realme GT Neo 3 150W
- Realme 6i
- Realme X50m 5G
- Realme Narzo 10
- Realme C31
- Realme X50 5G
- Realme Narzo
- Realme 6i (India)
- Realme GT2
- Realme X3 SuperZoom
- Realme 6S
- Realme Q3t
- Realme C3i
- Realme X3
- Realme C15
- Realme C11
- Realme 7 (Asia)
- Realme GT Neo2T
- Realme C12
- Realme Q3s
- Realme V5 5G
- Realme 7i
- Realme 7 Pro
- Realme C17
- Realme X7
- Realme V3
- Realme 8s 5G
- Realme X7 Pro
- Realme C25Y
- Realme GT Neo2
- Realme Narzo 50A
- Realme V11s 5G
- Realme Watch T1
- Realme Narzo 50i
- Realme Narzo 20A
- Realme C25s
- Realme Watch S
- Realme Narzo 30 5G
- Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition
- Realme X7 Max 5G
- Realme Pad
- Realme Narzo 20
- Realme GT Explorer Master
- Realme C11 (2021)
- Realme Q2i
- Realme C21Y
- Realme Q2 Pro
- Realme Q2
- Realme GT Master
- Realme 8i
- Realme 7 (Global)
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Realme X7 (India)
- Realme GT Neo Flash
- Realme C20
- Realme Watch 2 Pro
- Realme V15 5G
- Realme Q3 Pro 5G
- Realme Watch 2
- Realme Q3i 5G
- Realme Narzo 30A
- Realme Q3 Pro Carnival
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
- Realme V11 5G
- Realme Q3 5G
- Realme Watch S Pro
- Realme 7 5G
- Realme Narzo 30
- Realme 7i (Global)
- Realme C20A
- Realme 8 Pro
- Realme V13 5G
- Realme GT Neo
- Realme X7 Pro Ultra
- Realme C25
- Realme C21
- Realme 8
- Realme GT 5G
- Realme 8 5G
How to Fix Common Realme Phones Issues?
Are you having trouble with your Realme Phones? Maybe it’s not charging properly, the screen is cracked, or it just doesn’t seem to be working right.
In this article, we will go over some of the most common Realme Phones issues and how to fix them.
Note: We at www.evolvearenas.com doesn’t have any responsibility if things go wrong at any point. Go ahead and check out how to fix common issues in Realme Phones right now.
High Battery Drainage Problem in Realme Phones
In the Realme Phones case, you are getting a top-notch processor, which can easily handle any multi-tasking, long gaming sessions, and heavy usage in a pretty smooth manner.
The power-hungry cores need an enormous amount of battery juice to provide top-notch results, which eventually leads to faster battery drain.
You might have also noticed this in your user experience as the phone doesn’t even survive more than five hours of screen time.
There are some other cases such as you are not using the original Realme charger too. So, here’s the method to fix the fast battery drain issue on Realme Phones.
How to Fix Realme Phones Battery Draining Fast?
- Go to settings → Battery → Show full device usage, to check screen time.
- Turn Off the Auto brightness feature from the settings menu.
- Open Settings → Apps → uncheck Show Notification of useless apps.
- Turn Off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and mobile hotspot.
- Reduce screen time to less than a minute.
- Check out official software updates.
- Don’t overcharge the phone.
Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Realme Phones
You have purchased the Realme Phones for a smooth user experience and seamless touch response. But sometimes, you will notice that the screen will be stuck and doesn’t move after several swipes.
The display might have been damaged so why you are facing unresponsiveness on the screen.
If that’s the case, try to replace the product or ask for a refund if the device is under warranty period.
But before you dive into all of that hassle, let’s try some tricks to solve the screen response problem.
How to Fix Realme Phones Keeps Freezing?
- Simply Restart your phone using the Power button.
- You can also Boot your phone into Safe Mode.
- Install the Display Tester app to examine the screen properly.
- The last step will be to Factory Reset the device.
Realme Phones Stuck on Boot Screen
It’s quite an unusual thing that your phone might get stuck on the boot screen. Possibly, it occurs due to two following reasons.
First, if the device has some bugs, which is causing the problem. In the second case, you have tried to unlock the bootloader to flash custom ROM.
But, you don’t unlock the bootloader in a precise manner. Generally, this issue is known as boot loop, and it requires skilled technician help.
So, if it’s the second case, we highly recommend you seek a professional to solve this matter.
How to Fix Realme Phones Stuck on Boot Screen?
- Long press the Power + Volume Up button to turn off the phone, then restart it.
- Secondly, you can try to Boot into the Safe Mode.
- Upgrade to the latest firmware update.
- Wipe the cache partition of the phone.
- Delete all of the data using Hard Reset.
- Visit your nearest Realme care center.
Overheating Problem in Realme Phones
Overheating issues can occur due to various reasons. But, the most common scenario is that you have overcharged the device or are playing games for a few hours.
Apart from this, some users notice heat on the back panel.
Here are the following tricks from which you can easily avoid heating issues on Realme Phones.
How to Fix Heating Issue in Realme Phones?
- Don’t overcharge the device and use the original Realme charger.
- You can reboot the system by clicking on following the restart process.
- Deactivate Wi-Fi, GPS location, and Bluetooth when not needed.
- Close all of the unnecessary background apps.
- Lastly, you can check for the system update.
Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Realme Phones
Nowadays, the internet has become an integral part of our life in which we can’t live without it in a single instance.
Besides this, you will obtain various information and amazing memes that will make your day happy. But for some reason, the phone isn’t able to connect with the Wi-Fi.
In that situation, you can run down to the quick fix options for the Realme Phones Wi-Fi connection. Here are the methods!
How to Fix Realme Phones WiFi Issue?
- Reboot the system to refresh the connectivity settings.
- Make sure that you are in the Wi-Fi range.
- Forget the Wi-Fi network and then reconnect it.
- Change if there’s any problem with the Router or Modem.
- Examine the connecting cable of Wi-Fi thoroughly.
- Finally, you can try to Reset Network Settings.
How to Fix Realme Phones Keeps Disconnecting from Wifi?
If the Wi-Fi is still disconnecting even after resetting the network settings, then you can try out the following method.
- Press and Hold the Wi-Fi options.
- Tap on the Settings button of the preferred network.
- Select View More choice.
- Change IP settings from DHCP to Static.
- Finally, try to re-connect to the preferred network.
Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store on Realme Phones
Generally, you won’t face any difficulties to update and installing apps through Google Play Store.
However, if you are getting troubleshooting during the installation or updating process, the following section will provide quick solutions.
So, without any further ado, let’s begin!
How To Fix Realme Phones Won’t Install or Update Apps in Google Play Store?
- Check the Internet connection speed.
- Restart the device to fix this issue.
- Go to Settings → Apps → Google Play Store → Storage → Clear data and Clear cache
- If the above step doesn’t work out, you have to Force Stop Google Play Store app.
- Settings → General Management → Date and time → activate Automatic date and time.
- Check whether the device has enough internal storage or not.
- Remove all of the google accounts and sign in with your primary Gmail account.
Bluetooth Issues on Realme Phones
In the old days, Bluetooth was the sole medium to transfer data wirelessly. But nowadays, Bluetooth is severe to connect different devices.
Though, it’s quite a common problem that it doesn’t connect Bluetooth to a new device.
You don’t need any hassle as we have covered all of the tricks that will help you connect Bluetooth to Realme Phones in a pretty simple manner.
How to Fix Bluetooth Pairing Problem on Realme Phones?
- Bring down the notification bar → switch off Bluetooth and then reconnect it
- Enable the Airplane Mode from the notification panel and turn it off.
- Restart your Realme Phones once.
- Unpair the device and again search the device.
- Go to Settings → Apps → Filter options → enable show system apps → Bluetooth → Storage → Clean Cache.
- Check if the device is compatible with your phone.
- Try to connect with another smartphone or Bluetooth device.
- You can also try to Reset Network Settings.
- Update to the latest firmware update.
Text Messages Not Sending in Realme Phones
The Android ecosystem has various apps from which you can communicate with your loved ones without any hassle.
Besides this, you can start a conversation with your friends and family.
But for some reason, the text (SMS) message is not sent to the contact or you are getting any troubleshooting. In that case, follow this guide.
How to Fix Realme Phones Can’t Send Text (SMS) Messages?
- First, restart your device.
- Make sure SIM is inserted properly.
- Check the cellular network connection.
- Confirm that the carrier plan has outgoing SMS service.
- Long press on Message App → Tap on Force Stop.
- Delete Message App Data and Cache memory.
- Reset Network Settings to easily send text messages.
- If the above trick doesn’t work, contact your service provider.
Here is the method to Clear the Message App cache and data
- Press and hold the Message App.
- Tap on the App info.
- Click on the Storage → Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Network Problem in Realme Phones
It’s a pretty common problem that the Realme Phones are not showing network such as No Network Available or Unregistered SIM card, in that case, you can check out the following steps.
How to Fix Internet not working on Realme Phones?
- Reboot your Realme Phones smartphone.
- Re-insert SIM Card to activate networks from start.
- Enable and disable the Airplane mode to restrict networks for a few seconds.
- Enter into the Safe Mode to avoid third-party app access.
- Reset the Network Connection settings.
Here are some Advanced options.
1. Check Device Network Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Network & Internet → Mobile Network.
- Advanced → Look for “Automatically select network” and turn it ON.
2. Turn OFF the “Roaming mode”
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Tap on the Network & Internet → Mobile Network.
- Uncheck the “Roaming” option.
Realme Phones Camera Issues
The camera app sometimes doesn’t work and is stuck on the camera app screen and doesn’t take photos.
Moreover, the native camera app glitches while capturing your life moment. Aside from this, camera issues can occur due to bug issues too.
In that scene, we will recommend you follow the solution section.
How to Fix Camera Issues on Realme Phones?
- Go to the Setting menu.
- Pick the App management.
- Look for the Camera app.
- Head toward the Storage option.
- Tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Come back and click on Force Stop.
- Look for the latest Android update.
- Factory Reset the phone.
Realme Phones Suddenly Turn OFF and Not Turning ON
The problem usually occurs when the firmware has some sort of bugs or malware. It could also happen if the internals of the smartphone is damaged.
In the worst-case scenario, you have to take your device to the nearest service center to Turn On Realme Phones once again.
How to Fix Realme Phones Keeps Turning OFF randomly?
- Check whether the phone has any physical or liquid damage.
- Apply Force Restart by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power key.
- If it doesn’t work, connect the device to charge and then try Force Restart.
Note: If the physical or software damage, we recommend you to visit a professional ASAP.
Realme Phones Keeps Restarting
The Realme Phones is a decent smartphone and the company does a phenomenal job bringing impressive features.
But if you’re device keeps restarting again and again, then it probably due to firmware or UI settings.
If the device is under warranty period, we suggest you replace your unit as soon as possible. But before that, you can try to fix this problem using the following guide.
How to Fix Realme Phones Keeps restarting Issue?
- Boot the device into the Safe mode.
- Plug into the Charger and Force Restart smartphone.
- Reset all of the Settings for a smooth experience.
- Last but not least, you can try Factory Reset too.
Ghost Touch Issue on Realme Phones
The Realme Phones have the best display in the market and they deliver an immersive user experience.
Although, some users have noticed that the screen is reacting atomically without giving any touch command. This problem is known as Ghost Touch.
Usually, it occurs due to firmware-related bugs and malware, while it also depends on the unit. Here are some quick fixes that will help you to fix this issue.
How to Fix Ghost Touch on Realme Phones?
- First of all, you can try to restart your device.
- Remove back-cover to avoid accidental touch.
- Turn ON Accidental touch protection from Display settings.
- Tun Off Touch sensitivity ( Settings → Display).
- Change the Navigation bar to Swipe gestures.
- Update all of the System Apps.
- Check for the software patch updates.
- Finally, Factory Reset device.
Realme Phones GPS Not Working
GPS makes our lives pretty simple and convenient when you are looking for a particular location.
Although, if you are facing any trouble using the GPS, then check out the following walkthrough.
How to Fix GPS Not working Issue in Realme Phones?
- Turn Off and On GPS location button.
- Switch On and Off Airplane Mode.
- Disable the Power Saving mode.
- Go to Settings → Location → Mode → High accuracy mode.
- Clear Data and Cache of Google Maps.
Realme Phones Slow Charging
If you are using a faster charger for a while, you will notice a difference eventually if the phone is being charged slowly. It could be due to defaulted charger or overheating issue.
Here are some tips to solve the slow charging issues.
How to Fix Slow Charging Issue on Realme Phones?
- Replace with a new charger.
- Clean the debris inside the charging port.
- Upgrade the latest OS for stable charging.
- Verify whether you are using the original Type-C cable.
- Only use the original Charger for faster charging.
- Confirm if the port is damaged.
- Change the power outlet.
Apps crashing and freezing on Realme Phones
It’s a pretty common scenario where the app froze and forcefully stop working in the android ecosystem smartphones.
But if you are facing app crashing problems constantly, then here are some tutorials to fix this issue to some extent.
How to fix Realme Phones App Freezing problem?
- Force Reboot your Realme phone.
- Ensure that you are using the latest OS version.
- Go to settings → Apps → Select the freezing app → Storage → Clear Cache & Data.
- If the above step doesn’t work, attempt to Factory reset.
Can’t Download Images from WhatsApp on Realme Phones
Not being able to download WhatsApp images could occur due to numerous reasons.
But the most common reason would be an unstable internet connection or malfunction in the app storage settings.
To overcome this situation, you can do the following things.
- Check the internet speed and make sure have a proper data plan.
- Turn Off/On Wi-Fi and cellular data connection.
- Ensure that the Date and Time are configured precisely.
- Allow all of the necessary permission for WhatsApp.
- Head to Settings → Apps → WhatsApp → Storage → Clear Data & Cache.
Common Troubleshooting Steps for Realme Devices
You can try the below troubleshooting steps to fix most of the device problems. By applying these steps, you may be able to get your phone back up and running in no time!
Reboot your Realme Phones
- Long press the Power Button.
- Select the Restart option.
Hard Reboot your Realme Phones
- Press and Hold Volume Down and Power key for 10 seconds.
Boot your Realme Phones into Safe Mode
- Press Power Button for a few seconds.
- Select the Safe Mode option.
- That’s it!
Backup Data on Realme Phones
- Settings → Accounts & Backup.
- Click on Back up data.
- Press on Backup by Google One switch.
Choose the preferred Gmail account from the top-right side.
Factory Reset Realme Phones
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Pick the General Management.
- Tap on the Reset option.
- Factory Data Reset → Click on Reset.
- Finally, press Delete all.
Reset Network Settings on Realme Phones
- Go to the Setting app.
- Tap on the General Management.
- Click on the Reset choice.
- Reset Network Settings → Reset Settings.
- Lastly, tap on the Reset and Confirm.
Wipe Cache Partition on Realme Phones
- Long press the Volume Down + Power button to turn off the phone.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key.
- Release all buttons when the Realme logo appears.
- Navigate using Volume keys and select wipe cache partition by Power key.
- Then, select Reboot System Now.
- That’s it!
There are a few common issues that seem to plague Realme phones. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all solution to these problems. However, there are a few things you can try to fix them.
If your phone is having issues with battery life, try disabling some of the features that you don’t use often. If your phone is overheating, try to avoid using it for extended periods of time or in hot environments. If your phone is lagging, try clearing the cache and restarting the device.
Hopefully, these tips will help you fix any common issues you’re having with your Realme phone.